Aadhar is 12 digit unique identity number that can be obtained by resident of india,bases on their demographic and biometric data.The data is collected by Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI).
Aadhar is worlds largest Biometric ID system.Earlier Aadhar is mandatory for all bank opening account to mobile sim card.In Sep 2018 Supreme court of india given judgement that Aadhar is not mandatory for opening bank account,Mobile services and admission in school or colleges.
We shared our Aadhar number many places for authentication earlier.Do you know where you shared your Aadhar card number?may be you do not remember where you used your Aadhar number ??
Have you remembered where you shared your photo copies of Aadhar ?Probably not ..
You can check history of Aadhar used in past easily…
How to Check where is Aadhar card used
Table of Contents
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is provide facility to check it.This Authority is allow you to check or track your Aadhar number how many times used.
- Go to Resident UIDAI Home page.For Going to Page Click Here.
- Go To Aadhar Authentication History Tab.Directly Go to Tab Click Here.
- Now Enter UID/VID number .
- Enter Security Code.
- Click on Send OTP.
- One OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Now One New Screen Will be opened.
- Select Authentication Type.
- Enter Date Range And No Of Records (Maximum 50 Records you can select).
- Enter OTP and click on Submit.
- Your Details will be on screen.
On Screen you will be found below details :
- Auth Modality :Mode of Aadhar Authentication (OTP or Finger Print)
- Date & Time : Date & Time when your Aadhar card number accessed.
- AUA Name :Aadhar Authentication Agency Name.
- UIDAI Response Code
- AUA Transaction ID: UIDAI Transaction id at the Request Time.
- Authentication Response : Aadhar Authentication status (success or Failure).
- UIDAI Error Code: IF Authentication is failed then for failure one Error code will be updated here.
For UIDAI Error Code list Click Here.