OnePlus has rolled out the first open beta of OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11 for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro users across the world.
Readers must note that the update on the OnePlus handsets is being rolled out as a beta update right now and may come with “potential risks” as they are “not as stable as official OTAs.”
OnePlus tells the users who wish to update to ensure that their battery level is above 30% and there is at least 3GB of available storage space.
Here is the complete changelog of the OxygenOS 11 update:
– New UI visual design with various optimizations of details
– New weather UI supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset.
– Optimized the brightness bar display in status bar
* Game space
– Newly added gaming tools box for switches of Fnatic mode, WhatsApp, Instagram and Screen Recorder at one place (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
– Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
* Ambient display
– Added Always-on ambient Display function, custom Schedule / All day option included. Path: Settings – Display – Ambient Display.
– Added 10 new clock styles. Path: Settings – Customization – Clock Style
– Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data. ( To set: Settings>Customization>Clock Style)
* Dark mode
– Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pulled down the quick setting to enable.
– Support automatically turns on features & customize time range. path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range.
* Zen Mode
– Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland, Zen space1,Zen space2), and more timing options.
– Included the Group feature in Zen Mode, now you can invite your friends and enable the Zen Mode together.
– Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage.